- There will be a mandatory high school cross-country meeting today Wednesday, May 15th at 3:20 pm in Coach Langdon’s classroom for anyone in high school next year interested in participating in cross country. If you cannot attend, please see Coach Langdon before the meeting.
- The Marsh Foundation is looking for summer help! Please see Mr. Mendenhall if you are interested in a part time job this summer.
- 8th grade students can collect their pottery from Ms. Parsell during lancer time or after school.
- Any 7th grader interested in playing soccer this fall you can pick up a registration form in the high school office. Registration deadline is Monday, May 27, 2019.
- Attention seniors: Willow Bend Country Club is looking for season help on the golf course. If you are interested outdoor work- 35-40 hours per week please see Mr. Mendenhall for more details.
- Come cheer with the BEST at Flip Tuck Flyers: Girls and Boys ages 5 – 18 tryouts for upcoming season are May 19 – 22. If interested, you can pick up a flyer in the high school office.
- Jr. High Cross Country call out meeting for all 7th graders this Friday in the LH during JH lancer time.
- Any Junior High or High School student interested in helping with summer DARE camp, information will be in the High School office. Or contact Deputy Biberstine!
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.